Monday, December 17, 2012

Thank you tags

Hi everyone

how is your Christmas preparation ?

i've seen some of my facebook friends uploading their christmas tree and decor at home, all looks so beautiful. i kind of miss those feeling, celebrating, decorating on christmas season.
I don't have any christmas tree at home, :-( so i listen to christmas jingles from my mp3 player instead, just to make myself embrace the festive moment, add some christmas-y ambience at home. :D I am also starting to make some Christmas cards i plan to send sooon this week!  *rolling up sleeves*

It's a week of thanks at Penny Black blog this week, i made thank you tags, and made a couple of them.

Thank you Tags (holiday)

I made these using white cardstock. I LOVEEE this cute hedgie stamp, its called Santa’s Hat. as for background, i stamped The THANKS from Sentiments set repeatedly. then use ribbon and twine as finishing touch.

Thank you so much for visiting my blog ^^

*ps. for those who read my previous post, my husband n i did really had a chocolate dessert during weekend,yay*



6 comments:

  1. Hi!
    Your work is stunning... Very inspiring! I'm your newest fan.
    Hugs,
    Lisa
    Cre8n4u

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these tags Cathy! Happy Holidays xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello from Japan, Cathy! I came here via your Gallery on Flickr.
    This is so adorable! love your fantastic colouring and the image is so cute.
    Wishing you a warm and wonderful holiday!
    Yuri xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Delightfully cute tags! Happy Holidays Cathy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cathy these tags are gorgeously cute! Hope you have a wonderful Christmas x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love this tag...so simple and so bright....

    hugs,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Bird Gadget