Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Go Green and Cute Micey

Hi friends,
Thanks so much for your sweet comment on my Easter card HERE.
Today Penny black is showcasing a couple cards using new Go Green stamp set on the BLOG
Here's my card .



GoGreen Post card Card


I also want to share another card i made using Penny Black Fish are jumpin wood mounted stamp .  I love seeing the cute micey rowing a peanut boat. how cute ! so i make a sliding card to make as if the mice is on a journey.


Micey sliding card 2
Mr.Micey on a journey
Micey sliding card 2
row row your peanut boat

Thanks for visiting ! 


13 comments:

  1. your cards are always so amazing...love the second one...great design..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! You did such an awesome job to make these new stamps SHINE!! Love them both, Cathy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great rich cocoa colors on the first design and the slider on the second is adorable! Fabulous Cathy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are as cute as can be Cathy! Love the little mouse in his sweet peanut boat ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are gorgeous Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  6. soooo CUTE. hey, where can I buy your digi coffee cup? I adore it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. great ideas, cath. sliding card? hmm i never tried it before, would you mind to tell me how to make sliding card, i need your tutorial cath. what materials is needed as well..

    you also turn the cute stamp into cuter project, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE them both Cathy...!!...love the colors & your brilliant idea....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Two adorable cards Cathy, I love your interpretation of the brief for the recycle challenge, the moment I saw it I thought why didn't I think of that!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE the interactive card, Cathy! So clever and fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aku suka kartu Cathy yang pertama. Dengan stamp yang menurutku ga imut, bisa diterjemahin jadi kartu yang cute! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are so special Cathy! I especially adore that second slider card! It's going to make someone very happy!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Bird Gadget