Saturday, February 4, 2012

Not so happy weekend

Hi Everyone.
It's not so happy weekend for me. So many things happened... and i also miss lots of happening things..
I was supposed to join blog hop for Cath (Moxie Fab). but my dad fell sick on Thursday. He suddenly had a very bad gastric pain, he can't eat, got bad headache, and the most worrying thing is everytime he stands up or walks , he's about to faint. My mom is taking care of my new-born nephew.So i cancelled all my tutoring classes and watched him at home. We went to doctor twice.and Praise Lord he starts eating and feels so much better today :)

Another thing happened this morning as we reach home, one of our maid run away , taking all her stuff and stealing the other maid's cell phone. We're so shocked, because this new maid has just worked for 2 weeks ,and as we know she doesn't know anybody in the city yet..

Well, i'm just hoping next week will be a better week. and just hoping for my mom and my dad stay healthy during this rainy season.

There're just some blaaah bla blaaa from my heart.  :-)

Here's a picture of Nate, my nephew . I wonder what he's thinking about..... (me?) hehe

and a CAS bunny card i made this week :

You're so adorable
SUPPLIES: Penny Black Stamps: Bunny Friends 1927K ,Betsy Bluebell 30-053, Card stock  Coral Reef Mix and Match Paper (use inside out)
Bunny Friends Wood mounted stamp
This stamp has been on my wishlist for a long time. 
Do you know that you can actually use those bunny on pots individually and use different sentiments for them ? And if you own this stamp, here're what's on my mind :
-sympathy / get well soon / miss you card for the bunny on the right
-fun/ hello/ peek a boo card for the hiding bunnies
-romantic/ sweet/ let's get out sentiments for the couple bunnies 
- friendship card if you're using all of bunnies

Just a note :) Penny Black blog is having the whole week full of LONDON stamps inspiration next week

Hope you're all having a great weekend, thanks for visiting my blog. ^_^

23 comments:

  1. I am so sorry to hear you had a difficult time! I hope your dad wil get better! This card is adorable and I love that stamp, so versatile indeed! Hope your weekend will be uneventful and relaxing. Hugs, Hanneke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope things continue to improve for your Dad. Take care yourself midst it all. Love your cad & the ideas you have for those bunnies.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry about your bad news. I love your little nephew he is so precious and your card is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi Cathy....sorry to hear it has been a rough week. Hope your dad continues to feel better.
    take care my friend,
    hugs,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ugh, sorry about all the icks....BUT your nephew is stinkin' adorable {pretty sure that he's thinking about his auntie:)} and your card is sooooooo sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sorry to hear of this bad news Cathy. I hope your dad feels better soon. This little CAS card is the sweetest! And your baby nephew ADORABLE!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. so sorry to hear about your dad but glad to hear he is doing better.

    your card is beautiful..

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope your dad continues to feel better!!
    Love your sweet card, Cathy. And love that you shared how you look at a stamp and see so many possibilities :) Thanks for that!
    Your nephew is so adorable *sigh* Aren't babies just the best??

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry to hear about your rough start to the weekend, Cathy! I hope your Dad is feeling better. I love the photo of Nate and your bunny card is absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cath, I ever felt the same case like you, and I knew how does it feel. Sorry to hear that and i hope your parents continue to feel better. i love the last tips about alter sentiments. You gave many ideas about how Versailles the bunny stamp could be. Clever girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your family will be on my prayer,Cathy...Hope your Dad is feeling better soon. Kiss for Nate :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Glad to hear your father is doing better and your nephew is so cute!, love your card too and how you used those sweet bunnies. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I hope your father is better and the illness is over. I'm sorry to hear about the maid though. AWFUL!!! What is wrong with people???

    I love Penny Black. I just got a bunch of her stamps. You are SOOO talented (and lucky) to be a DT for them! They are the best!!!

    Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. my best pray and wish for your father health Cathy and hope all the bad thing will fly away !!
    Hugsss

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Cathy! I am so sorry you are having a rough time right now! I hope you Dad continues to feel better! I love your card Cathy! Just as precious as you are!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh Cathy, I'm so sorry you are going through a rough patch! Hope your dad is feeling a lot better & that this will be it for the bad news. Your card is adorable & I love your idea to use the stamp for so many different types of cards. Sending hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  17. So sorry to hear about your dad Cathy. I hope he is ok and starts felling better soon. Your card is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sending you happy rainbows for a brighter week Cathy! Adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I've been looking at this cute stamp a long time too. What great ideas you have for getting lots of different uses for the one stamp.

    Hope things are brighter for your family this week.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your card is perfectly wonderful! And I'm so sorry to hear a out your dad and he housekeeper taking off with some of your property! I'm wishing you well and hope your dad feels much better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hello Cathy,

    I've just discovered your blog and I'm already in love with your sweet stamping and gorgeous coloring! WOW! Thank You!

    I shall be back

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Cathy so sorry to hear about your dad , hope he is feeling much better now! Sorry you had to miss your classes .. Hope all is better in the home front! Gorgeous card and what a cutie!! Hugs for a good week!! Email me if you ever need to chat!! Hugsxx

    ReplyDelete
  23. I did notice your absence about the blog hop for Cath! I understand how it must have been a stressful weekend for you. Hope things have much improved since! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Bird Gadget