Friday, May 6, 2011

I love distress ink !

Hi Friends!

I'm back today with another card for Penny Black challenge. Penny black designers' works are all amazing!! makes me even more in love with those stamps! This is my second card inspired by my friend Kathy on her blog HERE (check it out, she also have a blog candy going on)

Kathy always inspires me of how she colours her projects. Totally jawdropper! As this week i have received my order of blending tools for distress ink. I finally can get a chance to give it a try! This is my first attempt using distress ink broken china and the blending tool! ( Most people will combine broken china and tumbled glass, but i only have this and victorian velvet inkpad )


Here's my card :


Just for you






How i made this card ?

I cut a circle shape paper from my canson watercolor paper , and lacey circle dies from purple cardstock. then blend Broken china distress ink around in the circle card using a blending tool. I stamp the card with Penny black letter background wood stamp with broken china ink.I stamped the hedgie from Penny black party time on separate paper, the flower from To You clear set, and butterfly from thinking of you set .


COLOUR THEM with copics !! ---> always enjoy colouring


the sentiments is from Hero arts clear set.Handcut everything...............and mix them together in a this card






I just want to say thank you to all who has been following my blog :)


Here if you want to take a look at my early cards, and this is my VERY FIRST penny black card!


Stay tune for tomorrow i am going to share another Penny black card inspired by another designer. Can you guess who ?? ;-p



8 comments:

  1. waaa...cute banget Cat...love it :):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did some really nice distressing! Love the bright, fun colors and the shape of your card:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Fantastic shading with the inks, Cathy! What an adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You really are doing some great work with the PB stamps! Just beautiful! Love your fun colours! Happy Disstresing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cathy this is so beautiful!!!!! I like it better than mine!! Great use of stamps and love your coloring. I always admire you style. Big Hugs,Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cathy your distressing is flawless. Beautiful colors. Lucky person who receives this card!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. such beautiful colors! very pretty card, Cathy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, your cards are just beautiful!! I love your coloring & choice of images, they are all gorgeous stamps that you use! Even your very first card was beautiful, I can't say that about mine! Lol :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Bird Gadget