Sunday, March 13, 2011

It's just starting....

I feel so awaay from blogging land.I was so busy this week that i can't upload my new digi in time.Supposed to be before the weekend :( This coming week is the engagement party of my brother, one week before the wedding day. Finally we're done with the invitation listing, at least 98% of them. yay!
Ok. i don't have much time to write today, straight to the new freebie i'm sharing.
Mi giving you surprise present!! I just love this little bear.No card sample yet.I'm moving all my stamping stuff to my new home, and still not organized.. but i'm sure u can
colour and create something adorably beautiful card with Mi.
Image Hosted by PicturePush - Photo Sharing
Do you happen not to know Mi ?
Go HERE to see my previous digi, the introduction of little bear
with heart-shaped belly ^^
I'm sharing this until i post my next digi.
Thanks for your interest on my previous digistamp and making cards with them
if you like my new Mi, just email me to cathyfongdesign(at)yahoo(dot)com
I will reply and send the file to you!
More good news, my sweet friend,Vera has been featured as guest designer for my favourite stamps,Penny black blog this week. Check her fabulous projects HERE! You will fall in love with her artwork as i already did ^^
Have a great coming week!!!

9 comments:

  1. Hi Cathy! I love Mi popping out of the gift box! He's just too cute :) Another amazing digi from you- Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks again for sharing another cutie!! Just waiting for some doilies to come so I can finish a card with one of your images - hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww another cutie Cathy :) Love him!
    Well done on getting all the invites done :)

    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cathy! Good luck with the move and the engagement! I love this Mi, just too cute coming out of the present! Nice for paper piecing and coloring! Thank you for your kindness! I have sent you an e-mail.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Cathy! Just found out about your digie from Brenda (see above)-- Heehee! Anyways I just want to congratulate you on starting your own digies! You are truly talented in the designs and detailing....and I can see that you will have a huge following! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Here is a link to a card I have made with one of your earlier designs http://mycraftydesk.blogspot.com/2011/03/new-doilies.html thanks xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're so talented,Cathy! Your new MI is so adorable! Please I want too :)))
    and thank you so much for highlighting my blog hehehee...

    ReplyDelete
  8. too cute!! this is adorable, Cathy!! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ph this is awesome. How cute is Mi peaking out of the present!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Bird Gadget